Ever since the pandemic, many companies are working remotely, and some employees have started feeling less productive. Now is the time when you need to facilitate your employees for their work, especially when the world is in a razing situation.
Here are five ways to show your gratitude towards your colleagues:
- ‘You did a good job’. Praise any job done by your employee if it is completed on time. Identify some distinct actions done by them and emphasize it so that they get enough confidence to leverage their skills and abilities.
- Say ‘Thank you’ and appreciate their hard work and contributions towards the job or any particular project.
- Prepare a calendar and schedule the work coverage to offer a flexible working hour, so that their life outside the workplace is also balanced.
- Creating a work culture is quite a task. The HR managers must equally keep the employees entertained and maintain a decent tradition in the company. But at the moment, as remote work continues, try hosting virtual ice-breaking sessions to keep the employee relationship going positively.
- Provide an opportunity for advancement. The company must give the employees opportunities where they get to attend professional association meetings so that the employees’ unique talents are noticed and valued.
Appreciating your co-worker creates an appealing work environment, and it helps them to do more. Don’t just wait for an occasion, but appreciate whenever a job is done with perfection.