According to the Employer Brand Survey, for the third consecutive year, the IT and Software major Microsoft emerges as India’s most attractive employer.
The Employer Brand Survey helps the employees to define the values the organisation offers as an employer. The values should be something that attracts the candidates to work for that particular company.
Conducting this survey is extremely important for internal and external Employer Branding strategies. Also, companies can find out their positives and negatives to generate new Employer Branding ideas.
Some of the questions that come up in the Employer Branding Survey are:
- If you had to choose an organisation to work with, which one would you opt for and why?
- What would make you change your current company/position?
- Are you a happy employee of your company? Why(if yes/no)?
- From 1 to 10, what makes your company an attractive employer?
- If you are looking for another job then why?
These are some of the sample survey questions that help decide the real value of an organisation. This survey is extremely important for HR professionals to attract talent towards the organisation.
Thus, Employer Branding Survey is completely different from other internal surveys of an organisation and will give an insight into the employee population.